Policies & Etiquette
Tee Time Policy
Tee Times are available 1 week prior to the date desired. Example: Monday for the following Monday etc. Saturday and Sunday times may be reserved the previous Saturday.
Availability is based on a first come first served basis while alternating between phone calls and in person reservations. This policy ensures that all members have a fair and equitable opportunity for desired tee times.
Tee times may be made during regular hours at the Pro Shop. Times are available from May through October.
Permission from the Pro Shop is required before starting on the 10th tee.
As courtesy to the group with the tee time after yours, please be on the tee and ready to hit at assigned time. Thank you!
- Post all scores.
- Maintain a proper pace of play.
- You should always keep the group in front of you in sight.
- Repair ball marks, replace divots, rake bunkers.
- Do not drive carts within 30 feet of bunkers and greens.
- If you accidentally hit into the group in front of you please apologize as soon as possible and be careful not to repeat the mistake.
- The backyards along the 3rd hole are private property. Please do not enter the yards to look for a ball.
- Violation of this may result in the loss of playing privileges.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests. This includes pace of play, dress, and behavior.
- Starting on the 10th tee can only be done with pro shop permission and is never allowed before 8am on any day.
- The pro shop will monitor pace of play and will move along any group that seems to be lagging behind.
- Any disruptive or argumentative behavior to the ranger will be referred to the board of directors.
Thank you for your cooperation!